Tuesday, 9 September 2014

stARTalking workshops

Hello everyone

The fourth stARTalking workshop for semester 2 2014 will be held tomorrow.

For all of you who have attended the stARTalking workshops what do you think was the most positive aspect?

Thank you to those who have emailed me positive feedback on the program.

We are so happy that you are gaining from the experience and are feeling more confident in the clinical setting.

I look forward to hearing from you all

Lou

6 comments:

1. I was dreading my MHN placement and wanted to avoid mental health. It turned out to be one of the best placements and I learnt so much. As with every placement, the more you put in the more you get out of it. I hope everyone has a great time at placement.

ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for your post, I'm so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience during your mental health placement. I'm confident the skills you developed during this semester will be transferable throughout your career as a nurse. Congratulations on making the most out of an experience you were initially 'dreading'.

ReplyDelete
  3. Kronospoker.com merupakan situs penyedia permainan IDN Poker dan Daftar Judi Poker Online Terpercaya, capsa susun online, ceme online, ceme keliling, super10, omaha dan domino QQ terbaik dan terpercaya Indonesia. Kronospoker selalu memberikan pengalaman bermain judi kartu online terbaik kepada seluruh membernya.

Semua permainan yang tersedia dapat anda mainkan hanya dengan menggunakan 1 user ID yang akan anda dapatkan setelah melakukan pendaftaran akun di Kronospoker. Selain menyediakan permainan Online Poker, Kronospoker juga menyediakan game Domino QQ, Capsa Susun terbaik di Indonesia.

Kami telah mendapatkan kepercayaan dan reputasi terbaik dari para member Poker Indonesia, Karena kami memberikan pelayanan kepada semua member yang bermain di situs kami. Serta Berapapun kemenangan yang anda dapatkan akan langsung dibayar oleh Agen Judi Poker Online Terbaik Kronospoker, mau itu jackpot atau bonus lainnya.

ReplyDelete
  4. تقدم شركة التنظيف بالدمام العديد من الخدمات المميزة ، والتي توفر للجميع إمكانية البحث عن كثب واستخدام أكثر من شركة واحدة لأنها تقدم جميع خدمات التنظيف لجميع الأماكن والمرافق والمؤسسات.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف كنب بجدة
    شركة تنظيف بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

ReplyDelete
  5. You are aware that semesters are near, and you have been through it before. But that doesn’t make it any easier. The week leading up to the close of the semesters is the crunch time that makes you search for mechanical engineering help online.
    Editing your lengthy assignments is not a cakewalk. Hence, it becomes crucial to check the credibility of the essay typers and essay editors before you agree to hire the website’s services. The best service provider will have a team of highly experienced PhD scholars or help my research paper hailing from different backgrounds and streams.

ReplyDelete